- Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF YOUR PURCHASE
• Refunds will not be issued due to “buyers” remorse.
• All inquiries should be directed within 30 daysof purchase in writing to Ray’s Jewelry.
• As per our exchange policy all items must bein original condition, and no merchandise will be accepted without an authorization number from Ray’s Jewelry.
• Special orders are non-refundable.
• Any item purchased that is lost or stolen, or mysteriously disappears in whole or in part while in your possession shall not be coveredunder our guarantee.
• On disputed items, Ray’s Jewelry will only accept appraisals done by an independent appraiser, one who does not buy or sellloose precious gems or jewelry.
• All refunds are subject up to a 30% re-stocking fee.
• All watches sold by Ray’s Jewelry are covered by themanufactures international warranty and therefore are notreturnable. In the event of service needs, please refer to themanufacturers authorized service center.
Ray’s Jewelry will at any time upgrade any item of jewelry purchased from them and will apply full purchased value towards the upgrade under the following conditions:
• Original receipt must be presented before viewing new item.
• Purchased item must be in original condition.
• If purchased item is not in original condition a percentage of (10% to 50%) will be deducted from the original purchase price.
• New purchases should be at least 50% higher value than theitem trading in.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.